Man is not himself only…He is all that he sees; all that flows to him from a thousand sources…He is the land, the lift of its mountain lines, the reach of its valleys. Mary Austin.
Who doesn’t love nature? Nature is what we love and adore. Share photography on nature at your homeplace or residence.
Enjoy Sharing your photography on nature.
According to Wikipedia, Photography is the science, art, application and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation, either electronically by means of an image sensor, or chemically means of a light-sensitive material such as photographic film.
Whenever a friend asks me this simple question, why do you enjoy photography? Simply, because I never get tired of picking up the camera and “going out to have fun.” Photography is fascinating to do. It is a show of appreciating nature.
- Photography tells a story on its own. A photograph can tell you a story just by having a look at the photo.
- It helps us capture that moment in time for future remembrance.
- I love to capture that moment of that person’s life
- It helps capture that part of our life.
- Photography is a journey that travels with you.
Wow! Photography is part of our daily life. Enjoy sharing your works of photography here.
Join Us Today. Have Fun.